Friday 18 July 2014

Q-Blast And New Items

Hey everyone today I went on Fantage and the NEW event was on! And it didn't quite work.... for me...
even an ADMIN came.
You can Find it here beside The Star Café Yes the Gadget Store turned into a cupcake-island-bunny-rocket ship-soccer-boat thing....




Unfortunately the game Loaded....and Loaded.... and Loaded until you were 80 so today when I tested it, it didn't work even the Admin said to click the READY button near the bottom right corner but it didn't show up for anyone and everyone was loading forever...

Here is the ADMIN in the chat her name shows as z, you can't add her but you can look at her stickers and medals...

Here is a picture of everyone crowding the ADMIN. Saying things like I WANT TO BE ADMIN, ADMIN YOU'RE SO COOL etc. While I stood far away from the ADMIN....


Well this event was not too prepared but I kind of knew since it was supposed to come out on the 17th because that's what it said then... today it said COMING SOON. Oh well but we did get some clothes :D

PS didn't include hair because it's shown in the clothes catalog.
Now we can have a annoying dog as a board well I heard Pomeranian dogs/puppies were annoying...  
well anyways the items are pretty cool as in non member items. The member items I thought were a little carried away as in the items together in a outfit together. 


2 comments: