Friday 18 July 2014

Look of The Week July 18th

Hey everyone today I thought that I could make a Look of The Week for every week and post it every Friday when I get the time to. The look this week is what I wear most of the time during the week, or something I thought looks cool so here it is....
 Here is what I mostly wear during the week and below is an outfit I think looks cool that has items for non members.

Hair: 300+ levels Purple Hat
Acc: Noisemaker from Vintage Gold, Orange Clip from an event, Hexed Wand from Raj's old store
Earrings: Gold Flower Earrings from Le Shop
Shirt: Purple Star Shirt from Starblaze opening event
Shorts: Tan Shorts from Le Shop
Boots: Clockwork Shoes from Fantage Comet App
Board: Mini Board from Orion's Rare Finds
Hair: Propeller Hat from Trade n' Sell or from the opening of Wild Runner App 
Acc: Glowing Bow from Blackout 2013 or 2012? Pink Stardust from Little Codies event, Bunny Nose from Easter 2012 or 2011 or Vintage Gold for about 100 000 stars :D PS the space between the numbers is how they do it where I live :D
Outfit: Charity event 
Earrings:Moon Earrings from Prom event 2014
Shoes:Pink Sandals from Fantage Comet App
Board:Mini Board from Orion's Rare Finds (Sapphires) 

PS When posting how you can get the items I may miss some ways to get it, but this is how "I" got  it



No comments:

Post a Comment