Sunday 3 August 2014

 Bingo Tips


  • First I mostly like to tackle the ones that say "get this ___ score" because I think it would be more efficient. Mostly because if you do all the ones that say "play ___ times" you might get stuck with the "score" ones and give up.
  • Play the easier games that your comfortable with, like I know I don't like playing pearly pop so I just move on. Then when the time comes i'll play it, I think this will make it a lot faster to get the items since you just play it and get the items...

Now some tips for some games :)

FISH FISH
Fish Fish is actually a pretty easy game to complete all you have to do is try to aim for the "good" fish such as the treasure chest, shark, and puffer fish everything is 2000 points and lower which is still ok, so you don't have to be all strategic but "lean" more to the better fish!

JELLY FISHIIN'
Pretty easy just aim for the Jelly Fish and not the rocks/purple things. Remember that if you get ___ from a Jelly Fish it adds to your score as ___.


Not CONTINUING
GO TO
http://magicabowfantage.wordpress.com
for the new and improved one, if it's not there that means I didn't post it yet :P so come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment